New! We no longer maintain this site.
Visit the new PDFsharp and MigraDoc Foundation Homepage.
For detailed information, also visit the new PDFsharp and MigraDoc Foundation Wiki.
The downloadable PDFsharp package includes a set of samples that show how to create new or modify existing PDF documents.
- HelloWorld Creates PDF and draws "Hello, World!"
- Graphics Shows the functionality of the XGraphics class
- PageSizes Shows how to set different page sizes
- Mix MigraDoc & PDFsharp Shows how to create a document using both MigraDoc Lite and PDFsharp
- CombineDocuments Merges two documents side by side
- ConcatenateDocuments Shows how to concatenate the pages of several PDF documents
- SplitDocument Converts each page of a document in a single document
- Bookmarks Shows how to create bookmarks
- TwoPagesOnOne Combines every two pages on one page
- Watermark Draws a watermark above or beneath existing content
- Preview Shows how to preview a graphical output
- ProtectDocument Shows how to encrypt a document
- UnprotectDocument Shows how to open a password protected document
- WorkOnPdfObjects Shows the low-level manipulation of PDF objects
- XForms Shows how to create a form template from scratch
Click "Next" to see the first sample, or select any sample from the Samples Menu.